If you are considering MindTickle for onboarding, coaching, sales enablement or learning, weigh your options before selecting this platform. There are several MindTickle competitors worth a look. Each of these competitors bring engaging learning experiences, several integrations, and high-level customer support. Plus, MindTickle has received some negative reviews worth reading.
Here are a few of the cons and reasons to consider MindTickle Alternatives.
1. “We will often release trainings that are "optional" instead of "mandatory" for our learners, and it's not easy to delineate these two scenarios and it creates some havoc from a reporting perspective.”
2. “Admin UI is a mess, including email templates. Poor analytics and reporting. Updates are rolled out without proper testing and often break. Support for the admin is lacking. Some functions are promised, but never deliver.”
3. “Reporting needs to be improved to make Mindtickle easier to operationalise (manage the people and processes around Mindtickle).” Licencing and pricing seems to be unclear as new functionality is added...there could be more clarity around what is included and what's not included in the standard licence fee.”
4. “Crashes, deletes full work done and doesn't restore it. This was a frustration because everyone had to restart their work again. The recording feature also tends to crash a lot. Many of the videos don't record.”
5. “Searching and identifying sections is very difficult. It's impossible to search things coherently and a lot of people just end up not reviewing any of the lessons.”
Now that you know some of the challenges, here are 10 great MindTickle alternatives.
Continu offers a versatile cloud-based interface and is one of the only LMS companies offering a blended learning tool for both online and classroom training. Their platform is easy to use, doesn’t over complicate the implementation process, and keeps up with changing technology.
Besides using Continu as an LMS, the platform is also a knowledge base or Intranet system which helps cut company costs and save time. Learning Tracks is how administrators create courses, facilitate onboarding flows, quizzes, and more. Continu is also an authoring tool which means companies can create training materials directly onto this platform without the aid of third parties.
- Intuitive easy-to-use interface
- Automated training delivers correct materials on time based on the needs of the individual user
- Track assigned and completed courses
- Tag content by national or international office locations
- Manager dashboards, detailed reporting/analytics to track learning and engagement
- Download, export and share reports
- Scalable platform
Slack, Okta, OneLogin, HRIS (Workday, Oracle and others), SCORM, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, Google Analytics, Open API
Dollar Shave Club (Unilever), Eventbrite, Warner Music Group, GoPro, Lyft
Subscription based. Request a demo for more information.
2. Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is a learning management system that is fully scalable. This learning management system features online learning, increased employee engagement, and optimizes learning for users. Some of the other key features include the ability to create knowledge, retain top employees through onboarding, and drive business to meet organizational goals through learning. Some of the newer features make managing content easier, an ability to personalize courses, better collaboration, and easier ways to connect with learners.
- Streamlined tools for easy workflows
- Designed for all devices including mobile
- Personalized interactions that foster team learning
- Easy to understand platform regardless of age or ability
- Always offering advancement with no upgrades needed
- Provides quizzes, assessments, and software simulations
- Training can be offered outside company to partners
- Can store, organize, and search training materials
Moodle Learning Management System, Pearson LearningStudio, Sakai Collaborative and Learning Environment, BrainHoney, Desire2Learn, itsLearning, and Epsilen
University of Illinois, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Army, ConocoPhillps, JiffyLube International
Contact company for pricing. Does not offer a free trial.
TalentLMS is a cloud-based LMS that is SCORM and TinCan certified. Users can easily transfer presentations, videos, and other online material through their integrations. Plus, administrators can create custom domains, logos, and themes.
- Course downloading when offline
- Video conferencing
- Advanced gamification
- Analytic functionality
- Collect and analyze surveys
- Ability to sell courses
- Available in multiple languages
Integrates with services through Zapier. Native integrations with Shopify, Salesforce, WordPress, and GoToMeeting.
DeLonghi, Oyo, Triton Aerospace, Safe Management Group, ACL
Subscription based. Four plans dependent on number of users. Price ranges from free to $349 monthly.
Looking for a better LMS? Here's how Continu compares to TalentLMS ->
Brainshark offers sales enablement software that helps businesses with training, coaching, and the content needed to prepare sales teams. Some of the key features include enabling sales teams with on-demand training to aid in a seamless onboarding process, keeping sales reps up-to-speed with continual training, and validating knowledge with sales coaching and best practice tips to ensure company goals are met.
- Content authoring and creation
- Sales training solution training
- Video coaching and role-playing training
- Video scoring and other assessments
- Track training progress and readiness
- Content management and team sharing
- Built-in set-up and implementation training
Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Outlook, Seismic, Highspot, and API Integration Options
BTG, Riverbend, Dansko, Marotta, MetLife, PTC, IGT, Turbonomic, and Talari Networks
Subscriptions are annual. Brainshark offers either a Pro or Premier option. The Premier offers all the same functions as Pro, but with coaching capabilities. For exact numbers, contact the company for a price quote.
5. Showpad Coach (Formerly Learncore)
Showpad Coach delivers onboarding, sales training, and video coaching solutions to sales teams of various size. Some of the key features include training to retain top sales reps, helping with sales certification, identifying company top talent, sharing best practices, and streamline communication across companies. Showpad Coach is part of the Showpad Sales Enablement Platform. The entire platform combines the latest sales coaching with interactive sales learning and development.
- Control which sales team members see which learning content
- Focus on cross-selling and up-selling
- Scalable with mobile functions
- Provides quizzes, testing, and software simulations
- Enables team member learning collaboration
- Quick system set-up and deployment
- Tools to create content for both self and teacher-led learning
- Manager capabilities to see individual team member progress
SAP, Box, Office, Linked, Twitter, Zoom, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Widen, SalesLoft, and more
Coca Cola, DOW, Honeywell, Kimberly-Clark, Xerox
There are two pricing plans, the Essential Package and the Plus Package. Call Showpad for pricing on the two packages.
Get rid of legacy learning platforms...take a look at the top Showpad alternatives ->
Bridge by Instructure is an outcome-based talent management system for companies large and small. This company provides training, development, and a platform to bring companies together to better retain their current workforces. Bridge is a performance management software that helps define new company strategies, new decisions with analytics, and promotes employee and management development. Some of the features include continuous innovation and advancement, and customer service support. With Bridge, companies can achieve happier and well-trained employees.
- Records employee practice or live pitches for future reference and improvement
- Enables users to create courses
- Can design classes and integrate in-classroom training into system
- Build manager to employee ratios for better company relationships
- Peer-to-peer learning through video coaching
- Performance tools
- Self-directed learning
HRIS, ERP and CRM systems as well as with several third-party apps. it can also be readily integrated with Lynda.com, OpenSesame, and Shopify.
Tesla, Swift, General Electric, Unilever, Empire Today, Lowes, Villanova University, Generation
Offers individual and enterprise plans. You can also schedule a demo of the service and there is a free trial plan available for up to 90-days. Call for pricing of plans.
Want a better tool for performance management and reporting? Better alternatives to BridgeLMS ->
Qstream was developed at the Harvard Medical School and is the only scientifically proven microlearning platform that improves employee behavior. The system consists of quick challenges and video real-life scenarios to develop critical thinking and help identify where they may be knowledge or skill gaps. Then managers can properly train their teams based on this feedback. Qstream supports several companies in industries like life sciences, healthcare, financial services, and technology. Some of the features Qstream is known for including an engaging interface, easy-to-use platform, and personalized coaching.
- Sales training and coaching
- Employee onboarding
- Talent development upskilling
- Product launch or knowledge
- Message alignment
- Compliance and regulatory training
Qstream gives Outperform subscribers access to the program’s API to integrate different applications and services.
TDS, SDL, Philips Heathcare, ValleyHeath, Illy, Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Euler Hermes, Intuitive Surgical
Qsteam offers both SMB and enterprise packages. There are three levels for pricing, Boost, Impact, and Outperform each offering different features like coaching, automated reports, and client branding. Call for pricing on each plan.
Allego’s mission is to give sales teams and other employees the tools to succeed through accessing and using knowledge. What sets them apart from others is a unique training platform. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach with long training sessions, they offer more of a modern approach to learning. Allego feels this learning that combines technology and brain science is better than long training sessions resulting in obsolete material that is forgotten easily. With their learning platform, they aim to help sales reps close deals easier and faster.
- Blueprint Methodology to ensure teams successfully adopt and use of software
- Commitment to customer success by award-winning customer success team
- Fast sales onboarding
- Learning reinforcement and retention
- Training and certification
- Sales coaching and feedback
- Consistent and proficient sales messaging
- Managers can view employee video training for feedback
Call company for list.
PacificLife, John Hancock Life, Global Atlantic, Vetex, Finastra, Precision Planting, RedHat, CBIS
Contact company for pricing.
Raven360 offers a sales enablement platform for modern sales teams. They focus on training to beat quotas, grow sales teams, and learn new and evolving product lines. Since onboarding new sales team members takes time, Raven360 focuses on streamlining the process and helping companies pinpoint areas of weakness. Their key features help companies onboard faster, train better, coach smarter, and close more deals.
- Records users' practice or live pitches for future reference and improvement
- Managers can review recorded video pitches to discuss areas of needed skills
- Customizable branding
- Gamification for training
- Permission management
- Document storage
- Role-based permissions
Salesforce Sales Cloud, Box, G Suite, Dropbox
Google, Netflix, Amazon Web Services, Pearson, Mondelez International, DellEMC, General Electric
Contact Raven360 for detailed pricing information.
JoomLMS is a learning management system that uses Open Source Joom! CMS as its base. The system is ideal for all sized businesses and is known as one of the most secure open-source CMS systems. If you need integrations, JoomLMS offers a possible 8,000 extensions available in their Joomla! Extensions Directory. If you are a company who highly values security, there is an option to opt out of a cloud-based system and one housed onsite in your internal servers.
- SCORM and AICC compliance standards
- Schedule live conferences and webinars for a blended learning approach
- Tracking and reporting for finding training gaps and then correcting these gaps
- Sell courses with eCommerce tool integrations and issue invoices, coupons, and more
- Configurable learning management system front page
- Web 2.0 and Ajax technologies
Authorize.net, GoToMeeting, PayPal, 2Checkout, Worldpay
Ticken, Swiss Federation of Samaritans, Theorie Examen Trainer, BitSpec, and TrainingCourse.com
There are two different pricing plans based on where the system is housed. For an on-premise system, pricing starts from $299 for the standard package up to 100 users to $6,199 for the professional package for more than 10,000 users. If you would like the cloud-based version, prices start at $37 per month for up to 50 users to $592 per month for up to 10,000 users.For those who want to try before they buy, there is a free 30-day trial available.
Which MindTickle alternative is best?
Since you are searching for a new learning management system, make sure you choose wisely. The cost of replacing an LMS can be quite pricey and require downtime taking away from productivity and meeting objectives. We’ve covered 10 great MindTickle alternatives worth taking a look to help make your decision easier.
Besides comparing price, integrations, key features, and industries covered by an LMS, ask yourself these key questions before choosing an LMS.
- Which of these companies will help me scale best?
- Who will provide the best updates and meet new customer demands?
- What company will answer my questions and work with me through issues?
- How will this new company improve my learning and development program?
Good luck with your final choice. Remember to weigh all your options and choose according to your unique needs. If you do this, you’ll end up with a lasting partnership to increase employee development and meet or exceed your business goals.