In its recent summer reports, G2 has recognized Continu as a Leader for the 4th consecutive quarter.
At Continu, we are overwhelmed and grateful for the reviews our customers, and users have provided for us. As a result, Continu is leading in various learning categories, including Corporate Learning Management System, Sales Training, and Onboarding and Learning Experience Platform (LxP).
Based on the recent reports, Continu has been awarded:
- Best Usability: The usability index helps determine how users have reviewed Continu for its ease of use, ease of admin, and meeting customer requirements. Combining these results, Continu is leading the usability index ahead of all other learning platforms.
- Highest User Adoption: This award is for companies that have provided their users with the highest satisfaction during the implementation phase, along with taking the least time to set up.
- Leader: Based on overall performance, Continu is again part of the leader quadrant on G2, reflecting its position as the leader in the industry.
- Best Relationships: This is one of the most satisfying awards. Based on ease of doing business with and quality of support, Continu is awarded Best Relationships, both for mid-market and enterprise.
- Best Est. ROI: Based on the results index, customers found Continu to be a learning platform with the Best Est. ROI. This also includes our customers’ likelihood to recommend and satisfaction.
- Momentum Leader: Software ranking in the top 25% of their categories receive a momentum leader badge. This highlights how well they compete against others. Continu is currently the highest-rated platform in the LxP and Corporate Learning Management Systems categories.
“At Continu, our most deep-rooted value is customer first. Seeing all of our users help rank us highly on G2 and consistently naming us the leader in our industry is simply remarkable. This furthers our mission to bring Continu to more organizations and help build and redefine their learning culture. Today, we are very grateful for all our customers.” - Scott Burgess